In case of an insured event occurrence, please follow the instructions below.
Be responsible and carefully study the wording and terms of your insurance policy.
Your actions at the scene of an event
1. Without leaving the site of an event, immediately, within one hour, notify about the insured event occurrence by calling UNIQA contact centre by telephone:
+38 044 225 60 00
2. Information to be provided to the operator of UNIQA contact centre:
1) Series and number of the insurance policy, as well as the full name of the policyholder
2) Full name of the driver who was behind the wheel at the moment of the accident occurrence
3) Full name of the contact person for claim settlement and telephone number (preferably mobile).
4) Registration number and make of the insured vehicle
5) Date, time, and place of the insured event occurrence
6) Circumstances of the insured event
7) Description of visual damage to the car
8) Information regarding other participants in the insured event (if any).
3. Call the police, in the case of fire - the fire department, which should record the fact of the event occurrence.
4. Take all possible measures to mitigate the damage, i.e. act according to the traffic rules.
5. After event registration the UNIQA’ representative will provide you with instructions on how to proceed with the settlement. Also, we will inform you how to submit the application and make photo of damages (Client account "My Uniqa" https://uniqa.ua/buy/kabinet-klienta-myuniqa/, Uniqa’s 's office, partner offices, etc.). After case registration you will receive SMS with case number that can be used to follow up the case status in Client account “My Uniqa”.
Actions to receive insurance claim payment
Submit the following documents to UNIQA Insurance Company within three working days:
and copies of original documents required to open the insurance claim regarding indemnification of damages:
Insurance policy (original copy)
Driver's license (original copy)
Certificate of vehicle registration (original copy)
Passport (original copy)
Certificate of tax identification number assignment (copy)
Report issued by the competent authorities - police or fire authority (if available)
Notarized power of attorney for representing the interests of the policyholder, if another person represents the policyholder's interests during settlement of losses as a result of an insured event occurrence (original copy)
If, according to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy the bank is the beneficiary, UNIQA Insurance Company will agree and determine the recipient of insurance indemnity on the basis of a letter from the bank.
The representative of UNIQA Insurance Company will provide you with relevant information regarding the settlement of your claim, namely:
- The list of additional documents that must be submitted to complete the case (if necessary)
- The contact telephone number and email address of the settlement specialist.
Calculation of insurance claim amount
Repairs to your car and an estimate of the amount of insurance indemnity are carried out under the terms and conditions that you have chosen when concluding the insurance policy.
Thus, following the terms and conditions of the concluded insurance policy, the amount of insurance indemnity can be determined on the basis of:
- Inspection of the car and description of damages by the representative of UNIQA Insurance Company and further calculation of the amount of damage and insurance indemnity, applying Audatex software, taking into account the requirements of the Automotive Expert Evaluation and Wheeled Vehicles Assessment Methodology.
- Inspection of the car at the service station, and further calculation of the amount of damage and insurance indemnity on the basis of the invoice issued by the service station agreed with UNIQA Insurance Company.
1. The choice of service station must be agreed with the settlement expert when submitting the claim for compensation.
2. You can start repairs of the car after receiving the claim payment amount to the service station.
3. Information about the fact of transfer of the insurance claim amount will be sent to you by SMS.
4. The moment of beginning repair works must be necessarily agreed with the service station.
5. At any time you can receive information about the progress of your case by calling UNIQA contact centre by telephone below, indicating the claim number:
+38 044 225 60 00