In case of an insured event occurrence, please follow the instructions below.
Be responsible and carefully study the wording and terms of your insurance policy.
Your actions at the scene of an event
1. Without leaving the site of an event, notify about the insured event occurrence by calling UNIQA contact centre by telephone:
+38 044 225 60 00
2. The contact center specialist will advise you on further steps to obtain insurance compensation and help you choose the most convenient service channel:
- Remote service (submission of documents directly to the service station)
- Chatbot (online submission of documents, without the need to visit the office or service station)
- Traditional service (submission of documents and inspection of the car in the office of the insurance company)
Upon completion of the registration of the case, an SMS-message with the case number will be sent to the contact phone number specified by you. In the future, you can track the status of the case in the personal account of myUNIQA.
3. Call the police, in the case of fire - the fire department, which should record the fact of the event occurrence.
4. Take all possible measures to mitigate the damage, i.e. act according to the traffic rules.
Actions to receive insurance claim payment
Submit the following documents to UNIQA Insurance Company within three working days:
1. Сhoose one of the service channels - service station, chatbot or traditional channel
2. Prepare and submit the original documents for payment:
- Insurance policy
- Driver's license
- Certificate of vehicle registration
- Certificate of tax identification number assignment
- Notarized power of attorney for representing the interests of the policyholder, if another person represents the policyholder's interests during settlement of losses as a result of an insured event occurrence
- Europrotocol or photo of administrative materials (if available), which were drawn up by the competent authorities (protocol on administrative violation, explanations of drivers, accident scheme, certificate of police, fire and medical services, etc.)
- Information of the driver (s) of the perpetrators of the accident (name, contact phone number, compulsory insurance policy number, state number and car brand, if available)
- Full set of keys (in case of car theft)
3. Check the status of the case in the personal account of myUNIQA. You will also receive an SMS when making a payment.
Usually, most cases are processed within 10 days, and if you choose to chat, the decision to pay is made within 3 working days.
If, according to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy the bank is the beneficiary, UNIQA Insurance Company will agree and determine the recipient of insurance indemnity on the basis of a letter from the bank.
Calculation of insurance claim amount
Repairs to your car and an estimate of the amount of insurance indemnity are carried out under the terms and conditions that you have chosen when concluding the insurance policy.
Thus, following the terms and conditions of the concluded insurance policy, the amount of insurance indemnity can be determined on the basis of:
- Inspection of the car and description of damages by the representative of UNIQA Insurance Company and further calculation of the amount of damage and insurance indemnity, applying Audatex software, taking into account the requirements of the Automotive Expert Evaluation and Wheeled Vehicles Assessment Methodology.
- Inspection of the car at the service station, and further calculation of the amount of damage and insurance indemnity on the basis of the invoice issued by the service station agreed with UNIQA Insurance Company.
1. The choice of service station must be agreed with the settlement expert when submitting the claim for compensation.
2. You can start repairs of the car after receiving the claim payment amount to the service station.
3. Information about the fact of transfer of the insurance claim amount will be sent to you by SMS.
4. The moment of beginning repair works must be necessarily agreed with the service station.
5. At any time you can receive information about the progress of your case by calling UNIQA contact centre by telephone below, indicating the claim number:
+38 044 225 60 00