In case of an insured event occurrence, please follow the instructions below.
Be responsible and carefully study the wording and terms of your insurance policy.
Your actions at the scene of an event
1. Without leaving the site of an event, immediately, within one hour, notify about the insured event occurrence by calling UNIQA contact centre by telephone:
+38 044 225 60 00
2. Information to be provided to the operator of UNIQA contact centre:
1) Series and number of the insurance policy, as well as the full name of the policyholder
2) Full name of the driver who was behind the wheel at the moment of the accident occurrence
3) Full name of the contact person for claim settlement and telephone number (preferably mobile).
4) Registration number and make of the insured vehicle
5) Date, time, and place of the insured event occurrence
6) Circumstances of the insured event
7) Description of visual damage to the car
8) Information regarding other participants in the insured event (if any).
3. Call the police, in the case of fire - the fire department, which should record the fact of the event occurrence.
4. Take all possible measures to mitigate the damage, i.e. act according to the traffic rules.
5. After the registration of the event, the representative of UNIQA will provide you with instructions on how to proceed with the settlement of your insured event and direct you to the office of UNIQA Insurance Company or to an inspection/settlement point of the Company's partners to inspect the vehicle's damage and submit documents. At the completion of event registration, an SMS-message with the number of your claim will be sent to your contact telephone number, which will allow you to receive information regarding the settlement of your claim.
Technical and informational assistance
If technical support is necessary (towing, evacuation, etc.), notify the operator of this need. In this case, the Company organises all necessary technical services provided by the technical assistance program, subject to the terms and conditions of your insurance policy.
Actions to receive insurance claim payment
Submit the following documents to UNIQA Insurance Company within three working days:
and copies of original documents required to open the insurance claim regarding indemnification of damages:
Insurance policy (original copy)
Driver's license (original copy)
Certificate of vehicle registration (original copy)
Passport (original copy)
Certificate of tax identification number assignment (copy)
Report issued by the competent authorities - police or fire authority (if available)
Notarized power of attorney for representing the interests of the policyholder, if another person represents the policyholder's interests during settlement of losses as a result of an insured event occurrence (original copy)
If desired, you can receive the insurance indemnity directly to your bank account. To do this, you will need to provide your bank details to the Company. See Application/Bank Details
If, according to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy the bank is the beneficiary, UNIQA Insurance Company will agree and determine the recipient of insurance indemnity on the basis of a letter from the bank.
The representative of UNIQA Insurance Company will provide you with relevant information regarding the settlement of your claim, namely:
- The list of additional documents that must be submitted to complete the case (if necessary)
- The contact telephone number and email address of the settlement specialist.
Calculation of insurance claim amount
Repairs to your car and an estimate of the amount of insurance indemnity are carried out under the terms and conditions that you have chosen when concluding the insurance policy.
Thus, following the terms and conditions of the concluded insurance policy, the amount of insurance indemnity can be determined on the basis of:
- Inspection of the car and description of damages by the representative of UNIQA Insurance Company and further calculation of the amount of damage and insurance indemnity, applying Audatex software, taking into account the requirements of the Automotive Expert Evaluation and Wheeled Vehicles Assessment Methodology.
- Inspection of the car at the service station, and further calculation of the amount of damage and insurance indemnity on the basis of the invoice issued by the service station agreed with UNIQA Insurance Company.
1. The choice of service station must be agreed with the settlement expert when submitting the claim for compensation.
2. You can start repairs of the car after receiving the claim payment amount to the service station.
3. Information about the fact of transfer of the insurance claim amount will be sent to you by SMS.
4. The moment of beginning repair works must be necessarily agreed with the service station.
5. At any time you can receive information about the progress of your case by calling UNIQA contact centre by telephone below, indicating the claim number:
+38 044 225 60 00
Express claims settlement from UNIQA
Take advantage of Express settlement service - remote settlement without visiting the office of the Insurance Company in case of minor damages to your car, and get the claim payment within a few hours after the moment of submission of documents using mobile telephone or e-mail.
To do this, please perform the following actions:
- Call UNIQA contact centre at +38 044 225 60 00 (24/7);
- Act according to the instructions provided by the operator;
- Take photos of your damaged car according to these instructions, and send the pictures, as well as copies of the passport, TIN, vehicle registration certificate, and driver's license at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Receive an e-mail with information about the calculation of repair costs and amount of claim payment;
- Send your confirmation of acceptance of the calculated compensation amount;
- Receive claim payment through Aval-Express money transfer system within two days after you confirm the amount of compensation **.
You can use Express settlement service*, if:
- This service is provided by your insurance terms and conditions;
- The insured event occurred without the participation of any third party;
- The incident was reported to UNIQA contact centre from the scene of the event;
- The expected cost of repairs does not exceed UAH 25,000.
* During the analysis of the photos provided and information about the event, the authorised representative of UNIQA reserves the right to direct you to UNIQA settlement office with the purpose of inspecting the damages to your car by an expert of the Company.
** If the cost of repairs according to the calculation of the service station exceeds UAH 25,000, UNIQA pays the required amount, subject to inspection of your car by a representative of the Company before repairs.