Travel - фото


Questions and answers
Travel insurance for going abroad: what is it?

The insurance company will organize and pay for medical assistance for the tourist if they suddenly encounter problems during the trip due to illness or an accident.
Important: if the trip abroad is related to planned treatment, or if the tourist wants to see foreign doctors for a preventive check-up, the policy will not work. It protects against unexpected health issues when emergency, urgent care is needed.

Travel insurance covers COVID-19 related risks and offers:

  • outpatient care in case of COVID-19 with a limit of 1000 euros;
  • emergency assistance and inpatient treatment within the insurance amount.


a) active recreation with an increased level of risk: any amateur speed races; activities related to free falling (except parachuting and jumps from a height of over 15 m); trekking (hiking) up to 2,500 m above sea level; paintball, airsoft, jet skiing;

b) active recreation and amateur sports (without participation in competitions), including: river rafting (rafting, kayaking, on catamarans, etc.) up to class 2; water skiing, wakeboarding; sailing, kiting; jet skiing, ATV riding, motorcycling, scootering, and other land transport off public roads (including safaris); spelunking; hunting; amateur diving (diving without certification with a certified SSI Open Water Instructor or PADI Divemaster, diving with SSI or PADI Scuba Diver certification up to 12 m, with SSI or PADI Open Water Diver certification up to 18 m);

c) engaging in professional and amateur sports (including during competitions and training), namely: swimming, water polo, synchronized swimming, golf, bowling, rowing, table tennis, sports aerobics, cheerleading, sports dancing, badminton, biathlon, gorodki, team sports (basketball, volleyball, handball, tennis, squash, field hockey, floorball, and others), orienteering, rhythmic gymnastics, athletics, archery, trap and target shooting, fencing, figure skating, windsurfing, sailing, parasailing, equestrian sports, acrobatics, trampoline jumping, speed skating, luge, cycling (except downhill, mountain biking, freestyle, etc.), climbing on artificial climbing walls, contact sports (freestyle wrestling, Greco-Roman wrestling, hand-to-hand combat, traditional karate, kickboxing, boxing, judo, sambo, taekwondo, jiu-jitsu, etc.), crossfit, football, ultimate frisbee, ice hockey, weightlifting, powerlifting, sports gymnastics, aerial gymnastics, all-around, rugby, and other similar sports.


Usually the contract can only be signed before the trip starts. But now many of us are forced to leave Ukraine, so you can sign a contract if you are abroad.

Yes, up to 4 people can be insured at the same time, and such a policy can be purchased on our website. If insurance is needed for a group of 5 or more people, please leave a request, and our manager will assist you with this matter.

You will receive the insurance contract in PDF format at the e-mail address you provided when you signed the contract. This is enough to confirm the insurance so you can travel safely.

If you need an original contract with a wet seal (for example, for an embassy), order delivery by Ukrposhta, Nova Poshta or courier (if you are in Kyiv). Delivery can take up to 4 working days from the date of order and is not included in the policy cost.

Important: Refer the embassy in advance to find out the requirements for travel insurance contracts.

Do you have any questions?
Do you have any questions?